Thread: New Weapon and Vehicles in Operation Flashpoint Red River

New Weapon and Vehicles in Operation Flashpoint Red River

I have been playing Operation Flashpoint Red River from past few days and would say that this is really a something that really amazes me. It is really a very beautiful game to play and even I just love playing it. Now I have been playing this game with the weapons that have really been new. And along with that the vehicles have been also very good. So I just want to ask you that how do you all found out the New Weapon and Vehicles in Operation Flashpoint Red River.Please do get back to me on this as I feel that there should be some more Weapon and Vehicles in this game.

Re: New Weapon and Vehicles in Operation Flashpoint Red River

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is something that I found really interesting. I feel that the Weapon and Vehicles have been really good and don’t actually feel that there should be new weapons and vehicles present in the game. Also I would say that I accidentally stumbled across a Smith and Wesson M500. So this is what I feel and don’t completely agree that there should be any new weapons and vehicles apart from this.

Some of the weapons like the Assault Rifle QBZ03 and Machine Gun QBB95 have been really good. Also I feel that this is a rifle that is used by the PLA group. And according to me it had a similar looks to an M4 rifle. The rifle can shoot at full auto with a speed of around 700 rpm. Also I would say that it has three different fire modes that you can choose to fight. So this is what I feel and think that these weapons have been really great.

I guess that the Pistol MEU along with the Rifle M4A1 have been the one that have been my favorite .I guess that they have been the best secondary weapon for the soldiers. Apart from that these weapon are the one that can reload very quickly along with a very small and light. I guess that they are really best for some close battle. Also I feel that the Rifle M4A1 has been a very good weapon as well.This is an fully automatic rifle and I suppose that it is an improved version of basic M4 Carbine rifle. SO this is what I do feel about the weapons and the vehicles and think that there should not be any kind of change in that.

Yes even I do agree with you all. I suppose that these weapons are really very flexible in various situations to use. And they are even very effective. I feel that the rifle is operating on gas and that is the one which gives it much more power.SO this is what I do feel about it.And talking about the weapons that are present I feel that even they are great ad don’t feel like there should be any new vehicles that should really come out .

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you all have provided and would say that this is something that I had expected from you all.But I do feel that there should be some more innovative weapons and vehicles that will be much more useful l to us that this. So I feel that there should be not be any weapons or any other vehicles that should be present along with this. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me to solve the problem that I am facing.