Thread: Discuss on Super 8 Demo

Discuss on Super 8 Demo

Super 8 Demo has someone played this game how is it? how does it look like i think its just a counter advertisement for the real movie but i think it can be good what do you people think about it i played it for a little while but was called off it had some work so those of you who have been thought the game feel free to share your experience of the game still not able to get back to my place will have to wait to get home and continue the game over again.

Re: Discuss on Super 8 Demo

there is a speculation in my mind that why is the game Super 8 Demo in valve it doesn't seem likely but i think that they have come up with an association with the writer of the original movie and being admired by valve so this is just a demo developed by valve as an in game trailer this seems to be the initial stage of such association with a movie and does seem this may continue to grow when more such things come up i think we will have more movie based games on valve.

yes i too agree with your speculation it seems they are coming up with ideas to make interactive trailers for providing good advertisement cover for an upcoming movie to publicize it under public interest. there is no certainty though that valve might be planning to make full version of the games there have not been any announcements from their part. now only time can disclose the fact weather valve is going to make this as its trend or will a full version come out.

i saw the trailer/game i think it was really good . i sure could like more of these coming up because it seems kinda cute and this way we come to know what is the movie really about. i think that the way the story was told was really nice.it seems to be very cool.what ever the outcome were able to get what they wanted I had never heard of this movie before i came across the trailer and now I really want to see it. It is interesting, you get to experience what goes on in the trailer at the beginning as if you were inside this fictional story world. That is about all of it, its a really great way to make the adds this way.

it is not the question about entertainment it, is Every time you try to manually launch a game that requires a patch in steam the patching window has an advertisement. And almost all of the games have advertisements in them. not only that Many right in the actual game.there is no one game I can think of gives you an achievement for watching an advertisement in the game. it does bother a lot and make me wanna shut the game down.

what are you really getting so bothered for. Trailers in the Extras menu have been around for more time than i can remember, specially on PC games. Hell I can remember days when right after installing a new game I would be bothered with so many trailers for movie or some other game when it was done and I couldn't exit out of it because half of them would go full screen. Be glad it's hidden away, it's not like you are being forced to go watch it.