Thread: Help needed for Last King of Africa for DS

Help needed for Last King of Africa for DS

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone has played the last king of Africa for Ds. I realize it's similar to paradise for pc but the walk through for that isn't getting me past this particular point. If anyway has any advice I'd really appreciate it. If you've played and want to help. Please let me Know and I'll let you know where I'm stuck.
    Thanks so much in advance

Re: Help needed for Last King of Africa for DS

First of you need to tell us at what point or mission of the game called Last King of Africa you are stucked, then we would be able to provide you with the solution. But, in all gaming walkthroughs every other possible steps are written to progress in the game. From where exactly, are you reading the walkthrough of the Last King of Africa game for DS?

I am stuck at the point where you need to move the catwalk so that you can get the cat out of the cage. I have opened the gates to the pond and made the fish jump but it won't let me pull the lever on the right. I know I've got to to this before I can use the control panel to move the catwalk. What am I missing? I was reading a walkthrough on gameboomer I believe. It's for the game paradise which is just the pc version of this game. Thanks for any help.
    Ps I've already got the truck ready to go and backed up to the cage.

I think that you are talking about walkthrough but as far as I can say, it is totally different game. Currently there seem to be no walkthroughs on this game. Although it seems to be a similar kind of game like the Paradise but it is a little bit different (like certain things are done in a different order).

Yes this is the walkthrough I was talking about. I was told it was the same they just changed the name when released by nintendo. But I agree it doesn't seem to be the same at all. Has anyone here played the Ds version that can help me with my problem? I am obviously missing something.

Yes, I have started playing this game on my DS and this game is usually a point'n click game, which is similar port of the PC game Paradise. You play the daughter of the late king of Mauritania, in exile in another country and who receives a request from his dying father. The latter wants to see his daughter one last time. Unfortunately your plane crashes north of the country, not far from a city fell to the rebels. This is where the adventure begins. But the main problem is somewhat or the other things are changed in the DS version.

Finally someone who has played the Ds version! Now are you able to help me where I am stuck?