Thread: Desktop icon on portal 2

Desktop icon on portal 2

Hello guys. How are you ll. I hope everything fine. Well, not a complete game freak but I do like playing it sometimes. Anyways, played portal 1 a lot and really loved it. Havent been updating myself with portal 2 so far. So, just wanted to know about the desktop icons on portal 2 as I like to keep knowing about the things. Are they nice? Thanks in advance for the replies as it means a lot to me to take out time and reply. I really appreciate it.

Re: Desktop icon on portal 2

Hi mate. I am fine and hoping the same at your end. Well, I would like to enlighten you on something about the desktop icons of the portal 2 game . Basically, the buttons of the portal 2, pre application in steam have a superb quality. When , you click on create a desktop shortcut, it looks just amazing. Also, for your convenience, I will imply you that there are diverse sized images for portal 2 that can be found out from the internet.

Hey mate, I would like to continue from the above explanation and would like to tell you that you can see the above thing which is mentioned on the specific website by making use of flitskkiker. It is really very easy. In order to have it inside your computer, you will just be required to go to steam library and there click left inside the portal 2 pre order and then finally produce a desktop short cut. The work will be done.

Hi buddy. I will inform you that in any case you are mac user than you can toss an application so that you can toss it with other desktop shortcuts inside your games folder. You are just required to right click on the games inside the steam library window and then finally you will have to enter on create desktop shortcuts. It is a fairly easy process and I hope it proves useful to you in some way or the other. Thank you.

Hey buddy, I would like to something with you in accordance to the query. Just be confirmed that there is already a steam or a desktop icon. In case you have pre-ordered the game, you will be able to see it in list view Else there is one more way, by right-clicking on it and entering create desktop shortcut. Being a .ico format, you will have to convert it to .png format in order to use it as a steam avatar. You can download it from the website.

Hey dude I will bring to your notice that there is a different kind of desktop version of the portal 2 icon which you can see on the internet on that specific website. It is really nice. I am saying this because I myself had seen it some time back. I am sorry that I do not remember the website, but you can find it by surfing the internet. When, you will be playing portal 2, you will be able to hear genetic lifeform and disk operating system that he has never seen such icons before.