Thread: How long is the game Operation Flashpoint Red River?

How long is the game Operation Flashpoint Red River?

I have been playing this game from a long time and would say that I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it up till now. But now I am just eager to know that how long is this game.Has anyone completed this game and can tell me the actually duration of this game.If you know then it would be better if you tell me the exact duration of this game. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: How long is the game Operation Flashpoint Red River?

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that I have heard that the first 3 missions or very boring and that depends on you in how much time you complete them. And I was also wondering how much fun is present in the gameplay and if it justifies a full price purchase? Along with that I would say that I get the replay value with coop and FTE's but wont go ahead with the FPS games with so much big campaigns.I have heard that this games do lasts for around six to eight hours.SO this is how long this game is.

Even I have heard that this takes around 6 hour campaigns. You know when they say 8-10 hours any decent gamer can finish it in 6.So I guess that this is the duration of this game.But I guess that this is not that long as there are some other games that are too long than this.So I guess that you can really enjoy playing this game till the end and I am sure that ti will be fun for you.Also do get back to me as and when you do finish this game.

Even I agree with some of the replies that are given over here.According to me the main campaign is about 10 hours and a games would finish it in about 6 to 7 hours time.Also I feel that depending on how much rushing about you do the game will end in that way. I feel that the first 3 missions are not that boring but they are the one that just ease you into the game.But the real affair starts from level 4 and that is where the time consideration comes into picture.

Yes even I feel that the real battle starts from level 4itself. The controls gets serious by mission 4. I feel that on the hardcore it take a long time and over there you have to be very careful. I would say that this is the place where the actually time is taken away. So all depend on how quick you get away with this level. But I guess that this level when you swap which helps a lot with off line playing.So this is what I do feel about this whole issue and even I will say that it will take around eight hours to complete this game.