Thread: Mouse does not work in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Mouse does not work in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Recently I had installed the Operation Flashpoint Red River and I must tell you that the performance of this game is to be brilliant. I had installed on the windows 7 operating system and I must tell you that this video game is to be the most entertaining game I have seen. But yesterday there is something happens in this game and surprisingly the mouse will not be work on this game. I am not understood why this happens in this PC game. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Mouse does not work in Operation Flashpoint Red River

I think you need to check that whether this mouse is works on other software applications of the system. This will help you to understand the actual issue and may b you will find the main reason behind this issue. See, if the mouse is not work in other application then you need to upgrade the driver of the mouse. It might be help you to solve this mouse sensitivity issue. Then if the mouse driver is affected by some virus then uninstall this driver and newly install the virus. It helps you to solve the issue.

See there is some case that the mouse will be work on the other application of the system. hence in that case you need to check the mouse setting of the game. There is special setting menu presents in this game. Then go to that menu and then hit the mouse tab and check the mouse setting. If the mouse sensitivity is not to be set well then you need to set it properly. It will help you to solve this kind of issue. Then try these solutions because it helps you to solve the mouse sensitivity issue.

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of issue and I must tell you that I had never seen this kind of trouble ever before. In that time I had firstly try to check the mouse setting of the game and I see that this setting is set very well. Then I had use the restore default setting options which is presents in this PC game. I had used this option and reset the setting. Then I try to check the mouse setting it works without any issue. Hence you need to try these solutions.

The same kind of trouble occurred in mine system. in that time I had try to play this game but the mouse connected to the system will not work very well. Then I checked the setting of the mouse in the game and there is nothing issue in that setting. Then I checked the other driver of the mouse in the system and I see that something changes happens in this one. Then I had opened the control panel and then reinstall the driver of the mouse. It helps to solve the issue.

Hey, I think you need to check the cable of the mouse. If this cable is cute then replace that cable. Otherwise check the internal setting of the mouse. In the setting of the game, if the changes happen then restore the setting. It helps you to solve the issue. Otherwise you need to directly replace that mouse driver of the control panel. It helps you to solve the issue. I think you understand the basic issue and solutions of this trouble.