Thread: Does the Operation Flashpoint Red River supports cross platform?

Does the Operation Flashpoint Red River supports cross platform?

Hello, I had recently installed the Operation Flashpoint Red River game and I must tell you that this is to be the most entertaining game so far I have seen. I had installed this pc game onto the windows XP operating system. I want connect this game with the Xbox 360 video game console. Then please help me to understand this concept of the cross platform. Does this video game supports the cross platform. Any type of suggestions will be appreciates.

Re: Does the Operation Flashpoint Red River supports cross platform?

Hey I think you need to read the manual of this game. It will help you to understand this cross platform issue and the basic reason behind this issue. See, the PC game manual will be gives the brief discussion about h the compatibility of the game and the kinds of system requirement supports this game is also mention in this manual. Hence as per mine suggestions you need to read the manual of the game which will help you to solve this kind of issue.

Hey, I also faced the same kind of trouble in this game. See, I had installed this game on Windows live and I want to connect this game with the Xbox 360 video game console but I am not able to connect two different system. Then I search some more information about this game and I found that this Operation Flashpoint Red River game is to be not supports the cross platform. Then I decide to not try to connect this different system using the cross platform concept. But if you got the correct solutions then please send me those solutions.

I must tell you that this Operation Flashpoint Red River game is to be not support the cross platform. There are several other games which is provides this kind of facility in their setup but still now there is no such kind of facility presents in this game. The other type of game such as Portal 2 or PS 3 provides such kind of cross platform facility. Hence the cross platform is to be the one of the drawback of this type of video game. Then I think you not able to connect different system using this game.

Hey I also download this game onto the windows 7 operating system and one of the copy of this game also install on the PlayStation 3 platform but I must tell you that I am not able to connect this platform for playing this game. The game I had install is basically not support the cross platform features and hence this cross platform connectivity is not possible in this game. Then I had installed the other portal 2 game which is supports this cross platform and now it gives nice performance.