Thread: No combat knives in OFP: Red River

No combat knives in OFP: Red River

I just go through this game but can’t find the knives in the game. So it’s true that there are no combat knives in Red River? I really not understand that why it’s not showing any knives? I just like to play with knives and if I am say that I am the knives player only. Anyone have any idea how I can get the knives in this game? Anyone else here have this type of issue with you? Please if anyone find any response or any way out solution for this than please provide me.

Re: No combat knives in OFP: Red River

I don't think Codemasters understands that in Real Warfare, a gun isn't all the time the only choice. Actually for the greatest time combat knifes, bayonets, shovels and ditch tools were the key weapon for soldiers. I know people are going to say "Well, in Afghanistan we only just utilize them". Well, that may be so, but this is a video game, put in Tajikistan beside the PLA and rebellious. And if this game is supposed to be more CQB then DR then a combat knife must be in.

Those who have been unavailable in Close Quarters Combat with up to date equipment in general shun the cutting edge. Amongst other things, it very much decreases the mobility of a weapon in restricted areas. The run through is at a standstill issued as a part of kit, for now. In September, I consider it was the practice of training recruits the skill of utilizing a bayonet was eliminated from the curriculum of the U.S Army.

I guess there limitless ammo or something childlike to permit us not at all to run out of weapons as the blade is ineffective sufficient to take away. Now we are down to 2 primaries with limitless bullets and a disgusting of grenades in our back pocket, currently it's beginning to get genuine! Ans as per me the combat knife being detached will be a great mistake of CM and the actual military, but why they would the actual military says no additional combat knives? If the U.S ever goes to war against another actual military they will regret removing those, mainly if it's the PLA!

American forces are permitted to bring things from home. Guys over there have Xbox’s and iPods. The wardens have been utilizing tomahawks ever as the wars next to the Native Americans. If I am not wrong you acquire issued a combat knife, but a few select to utilize things like tomahawks. I don't think they are issued m9's as much moreover, but you can purchase your own. They even acquire upgraded armor for their vests.

That sounds no good in view of the limited amount of weapons given to us in dragon rising contrasted to the scope of the mission we were supposed to finish. In proclaims sound I generally run out of ammo by the time we strike the road checkpoint later than the fuel depot. I utilized the start guide to locate a USMC ammo birdcage with m4 ammo so now I can generally hold out until close to the top of the monetary. I would not at all resort to melee OFC, but I would like the choice to use ammo from teammates earlier than having to rely on picking up an enemy’s weapon.