Thread: Operation Flashpoint: Red River crashed on Startup

Operation Flashpoint: Red River crashed on Startup

I am not able to figure out why I am facing a crash issue while playing Operating Flashpoint: Red river. I had bought this game and installed on my system. After an appropriate setup all things goes well and there were no sign of crash. But when I clicked on the icon of the game a black screen appeared and the game crashed. I did some more time and at the end I faced a blue screen error. I do not know why the game is not working well, as I had already gone through the system requirement. I had all new updates and a better hardware support.

Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River crashed on Startup

This can be due to low system resources. It does not matter what hardware you have, but when you are playing game like Red River you need a higher processing capacity. Or else the game will not work at all and also you will screw up your operating system also. There are less solutions here which you can try on your system to fix the games performance. Better I will recommend you to check your hardware stuff with the most recent drivers.

I had faced a crash when I was playing the game. The game crashed in the first mission only. I tried some tips to fix the same but nothing worked. There is a bug in the game when you are playing the game online. I played the game offline and it never crashed. But your there is a lot much difference in your problem. I think the game does not support your hardware. There is nothing you can do in fixing your drivers and other things.

This games with an pack of GFWL and with offline mode. You also get steam with this which let you to play the game on online platforms. Now I will advice you to disable the supports for online gaming and then check back. Most of the users spend time in playing the game online and face bug there. For first I will recommend you to re-install the game after wiping out completing from your system. Remove the game, then re-install and then run the game on compatibility mode.

The Windows registry contains thousands of parameters related to software and games you install in your system. Some of these parameters are for the use of Windows itself and some of its applications. As the time passes Windows registry is loaded down with useless or erroneous entries that are left mainly by incomplete uninstall routines. This led to crash like blue screen error. I will advice you to properly fix your operating system and get a data backup.

Uninstall the game first and then run a registry cleaner. I am sure that you do not have an official copy of game. An official game will never provide such issue. There are some dll files which are buggy in the game and can cause a crash. Better check your hardware requirements and then look for the new updates. There is an patch for the game which you must run after installation as it fixes a large number of game errors.