Thread: How to reset Co-Op progress in Portal 2?

How to reset Co-Op progress in Portal 2?

i am a big a fond of the video gaming. Recently i have purchased and installed Portal 2 on the computer of mine. i am having a very particular query and i am looking for the solution from the user of this particular forum. Well i want to clear the Co-Op progress in this particular game. also all the levels which i have beaten and the gestures earned in the game. So let me know if you are having anything which you can use to fix the problem of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to reset Co-Op progress in Portal 2?

Well i have played this particular game and i really loved the look and feel of this game. looking at the matter of yours i am unable to figure out why are you looking to reset all the co-op progress in the game. i think it seems to be foolish to reset the all the co-op progress in the game. if you have done the same then you need to begin the game from the very first stage in the co-op version of this particular game Portal 2.

As it is mentioned by the previous user i am also unable to figure out why you are looking to reset the co-op mode of the game. i think you need to go for the calibration cause in the game and you would be replay with the any of the test chambers in the game. i think you will not be needed to do reset after doing the above mentioned stuff in the game. So try the same and tell me whether it helped you or not.

Well i was also having the same query which you have mentioned over here. I have tried to get the requirement of mine by simply disabling the Steam Cloud. Once i have disabled the same on the system i have successfully reset the Co-op progress. Hence i recommend that you should try the same and see whether it is working or not. I am hoping that the thing which i have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

You know very well that each and every game are having user profile in which entire progress of the game is saved on it. Hence i recommend that you should browse on the computer and look for the user profile of this particular game. once you have found the same you should delete from the Computer. Once you have removed from the computer you should reboot the system and see whether you have reset the Co-Op progress or not.

I think there is only one way to achieve the requirement of yours. Well i am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours. You should completely uninstall the game and reboot the computer of yours. Once the computer is restarted you should simply make an attempt to install the game on the computer of yours. After installing the game you should try to play Co-Op i am sure you will have reset in the Co-Op progress.

neoliesoon Guest

We are NOT playing online, just the two of us but everytime we go back to continue playing it doesn't start us where we left off, it always brings us back a level or two. There is an option to reset checkpoint, is this to save all progress to that point?

We are NOT playing online, just the two of us but everytime we go back to continue playing it doesn't start us where we left off, it always brings us back a level or two. There is an option to reset checkpoint, is this to save all progress to that point?
    Edit/Delete Message

Yes you always have to save your check point. As you complete the one check point you have to reset or save the check point. It’s essential for start the game from where you stop last time. So just reset and save the every check points.