Thread: Final Thoughts on Operation Flashpoint Red River

Final Thoughts on Operation Flashpoint Red River

Hi my fellow friends I am here to the game lovers and especially for the one who have recently experienced this game which is nothing but Operation Flashpoint Red River so what I want form you people is the idea regarding this game or I can say that the better gaming experience related to the game. So please let me know your gaming experience after playing Operation Flashpoint Red River. And if you want my opinion then the ingame sound is very poor in this game.

Re: Final Thoughts on Operation Flashpoint Red River

If this is the case then according to me this game is the finest mission game that I have played the action is really fantastic on the same. And the other thing here is that when I am playing the game in the multiplayer mode on the server then the enthusiasm increases automatically. I hope that you are getting my point. So this game is the best for the action game lovers who are willing to play those sort of games.

Well if my opinion is considered here then I want to tell only one thing is that whenever I am play if this game then the graphics was not adequate and for this I blame my system because the graphic strength was not as good to play the game. But still I installed the same on the system and I played and the graphic was blur but still I was enjoying the game to its best. And the other thing here is that when the game I played with multiplayer mode then the game becomes more interesting.

As asked by you to share the experience of playing game then mine is not too good because I played the game twice or thrice on my system but the in game sound effect really irritated me and that is the reason why I quitted the game. And I am sure there will be lots if complaints in front of them and I want they should rectify the same as soon as possible I have installed the patches on my system but still nothing worked for me the effect is similar to the one as it was earlier. So I am not happy with the game as it was going.

The game is really one of the interesting one the game play and the maps which are crafted in the game are really good. So the other thing which impressed me here is that as we start the game it starts with marine class and mind you it is really the best that I have ever used or played. So hats off to the game developer and I hope that part 2 or next edition of the game will also release in the upcoming days.

What was supposed to be the final confirmation for the brand on the console comes Operation Flashpoint instead as a step back due to poor finishing and general to the many shortcomings of Artificial Intelligence, not to mention the offer objectively poorer play. E 'in this sense a good thing that the guys at Codemasters have focused on strong online co-op that can literally reverse the experience, making it fun and challenging, even if the veterans would have undoubtedly preferred a more pronounced difficulty level. The advice goes to all those looking for a FPS and simulation characterized by a soul willing to take full advantage of the cooperative element, otherwise, the previous chapter could still be the best point of reference.