Thread: Why Operation Flashpoint Red River is Worse than dragon rising

Why Operation Flashpoint Red River is Worse than dragon rising

So, I have played via the campaign at present and I can't say I am frightened. The characters look to be not anything more than swearing typecasts and the dialog isn't superbly written. Possibly it pleas to the 13-years old but for me it doesn't. The mission plan isn't improved as dragon rising. How frequently does an enemy have a camp 300-400 meters away from your personal camp? It all looks away to dim. In OFP 1 you could loom the objective in a lot additional ways than in red river as the whole map was unlock for you. The story itself isn't great either. It hasn’t improved as flashpoint 1 fairly the other way around. Put your input or your experience with this.

Re: Why Operation Flashpoint Red River is Worse than dragon rising

I have to agree with the majority of that, while I got DR I played it from day 1 for weeks, could not stay to get back home to play, but with RR, I played the primary 2 missions and after that place it down. I not at all felt like picking it up once more like I did with DR. I hate there discussion, its waste and irritating. For the primary mission you spend 73% of it on the back of a listening to Knox spout a load of unclean mouthed Bull! Stop for 2 minutes, shoot 1 bad guy and after that it's back in the back of the hum and more bull.

Even if the swear words itself is sensible the dialog is deprived which throws it all out of the window. What made DR terrible were mostly bugs, glitches, and the truth that the game was hurried. MP felt rushed with single player. The mission design wasn’t fantastic. I didn't even play via the campaign because it was so tedious and boring- and that was not because it was 'to realistic'. It as well became very annoying while you were aiming for at opponent, fired 3 to 4 shots, and the opponent doesn't die. But if he fired a 3 to 4 shot at you it frequently meant immediate death.

Quite to the opposing. I bring in nice valued input into and regarding the game. I don't mind conversing stuff regarding the game as extended as its developed and valued or decent productive input. Trolling input doesn't set out well by any means. It isn't productive or attempted to bring anything to the game. And not from people who can just abuse and bad mouth it having no judgment or any constructive input concerning the game.

No great surprise- and completely unsurprising. Codemasters have just turned the handle of their "Operation Flashpoint" generation machine to spit out a somewhat dissimilar version of the similar game – when expending the majority of their attempt hyping it up to be something dissimilar and superior to its predecessor. I forecast that all patches and DLCs for Red River will be dropped within few months (similar as for Dragon Rising) when the next "latest and greatest" vision of the game is hyped.

I acquired the game played it for some hour’s solitary player/co-op overall I took pleasure in it so I am puzzled with all the lack of enthusiasm. I play arma2 and many other fps/simulation games ,I think this is a huge thumbs up from DR I have had no game problems and so on all running efficiently , took few minutes get utilized to controls but later than few minutes was a breeze. I am not the type person who attempts and dissect each game which is released then compares it with other titles and slag it while it doesn’t meet there prospect.