Thread: Content which left out of the Portal 2

Content which left out of the Portal 2

Well I have installed Portal 2 on the computer of mine. I have noticed that this particular game is having number of thing which was totally missing in the game. i am asking to all of the gamers of the Portal 2 whether they have noticed the thing which i have mentioned over here. Let me know the thing which you have found in the game. i am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Content which left out of the Portal 2

The very first thing which i have noticed in the game is Challenge Maps in the Portal 2. In the previous version of the game there was only test chamber in the Challenge map. This particular thing had add playability and a kind of competition in the main story of the game. i was literally surprised that this particular thing was left in the Portal 2 in the game. also the Puzzles free diluted down the large number of the player group in the game.

Yes I loved this particular game Portal 2. But i have noticed that there is an important thing which is missing. Well there is no option available for the Chapter select in the game. Why because all the levels in the games are so big that i am looking to have a dedicated chapter select in the game which you can use to play the chambers according to the requirement of yours in the game. so due to unavailability of this thing this game seems to be really lengthy.

The Most important thing which is missing in the Portal 2 is Map Editor. Well it could be an advanced idea to have map editor in the game. in Addition of the co op in the game have given the thing which is quite open and it seems to be online feel in the game. the capability of creating the puzzles which would improve the progress and also increase the playability of the game. you would be able to add the chambers by using the Panels in the game.

There should be Voice Support in console in the game. if that particular thing is included in the game then i am sure that there would be no requirement to have third party chat system for each and every Co-Op match. In the situation where the Voice chat is quite necessary. I don't when and how the developer of the game would include the Voice Support in the game. So we need to wait for sometime.

Well i think i would like to have a thing which would enable to begin a new game after completing with the any of the chapters. I have also gone through the points which are being discussed by the users in the previous posts. I am hoping that the developer of the game would definitely look on the thing which are mentioned over here by the users. I am hoping that developer would make proper action to get the requirement of us.