Thread: How do you find graphics of Operation Flashpoint Red River?

How do you find graphics of Operation Flashpoint Red River?

I was playing the game Operation Flashpoint Red River and to be really frank I would say that I am really not really impressed by the graphics of this game. Actually they look the same blurry and not sharp like in OFP2. SO my question to you all is that what do you all people think about this.The support for OFP2 was canceled shortly after the release for some strange reason. So I would say I am not very much interested in getting this game as of now. Please get back to me with your thoughts.

Re: How do you find graphics of Operation Flashpoint Red River?

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that I don't agree with you on this matter.I do feel that the graphics are pretty good with this game and here is no problem at all with me. So I would rather do ahead and would buy this game.I would also say that the graphics are pretty stunning compared to DR and to me look just as good as any COD.SO this is what I feel and as I said before that I will definitely go ahead and then get this game.

I just had a look at the previous reply and even I do feel that what he is saying is completely correct.Even I feel than the graphics in this game are pretty good and we can play this game without any problem. There is no point in just giving some vague comments and I guess that I will stick to my point.I would further say that you have obviously never played DR if you think the graphics are the same.So this is what I do feel about it.

I just had a look at the solutions that you guys have put up and would say that there is something wrong with you all.I guess that you people can’t even compare both of them and that is your problem.I guess that you cant compare this graphics to COD not even to MOH.But I definitely find some flaws in then and do feel that there is something wrong with this game. So finally I would tell you that if there are some more solutions present then do get back to me.

I think that there is no problem with the graphics of this game and your impressions is based on a particular screen shot or video? I think that the graphics are look quite stunning but they are still in alpha all the same. So that may be the reason why you are not able to get the proper graphic in this.Also I would say that you should give another try and then there won’t be any problems at all.So this is what I feel you need to do and then there wont be any problems at all.