Thread: Upgrade Questions regarding weapons in Alice: Madness Returns

Upgrade Questions regarding weapons in Alice: Madness Returns

I wonder if there is somewhere in the game, or the network could not wait to see what weapon upgrade. For example, I updated the Vorpal Sword and Peppergrinder time, but I do not remember telling me what I got for the update. I guess the Vorpal blade does more damage at level 2, and the pepper grinder takes a little longer to heat up at level 2, but not sure. Anyone knows how to find this information? I have seen no noticeable difference visually, so I'm lost. Moreover, arms to download must be updated to fix? Will end at the last level you can reach? Or you can upgrade to the DLC weapons at any time?

Re: Upgrade Questions regarding weapons in Alice: Madness Returns

I do not think you have the game for information. Line that will come with time. So far all I've noticed is a bit more damage and overheating with the grinder. It is not known well beyond cosmetic changes. Not sure if there is something more than that now. As for the DLC weapons, I do not think you can update. Oh, just re-read it. No, DLC is not an upgrade. They are their own weapons. Teams like the dresses.

DLC weapons have special effects when equipped like the dresses. Vorpal Cleaver: Reduces damage from enemies by half, Octo-mill: Increases the limit of ammunition, Knightmare: restore health with every hit, Catnip Cannon: Increases damage to enemies in half. Also with the pepper grinder, I've noticed that the shots are red (I'm in the third update at this time) and I imagine that heats up faster and probably does more damage. I'm sure more damage, at least, is what the upgrades do.

I've noticed the speed of the vorpal blade combo goes up as well. Also Threw on the chess dress and dlc weapons today and damn that octogrinder is awesome! While playing the game sometimes it will hint the upgrades in the loading screen. There are many weapons which are present in this game but some of them become more powerful when they get upgraded. You will get to know when you play this game.

There are also many weapons, such as: Vorpal Blade: Faster more effective hits, it also increases the number of chain attacks. At level 1 Blade 3 chain, where a chain of levels 4 through 6 7ish. Pepper mill: faster, ammunition more. Hobby Horse: Smash Learn More power at level 2. Canyon teapot: More power, increased charges until hot. A barrel level 1 will take 2 charges before being heated, while a level 2 Cannon will take three charges. A full charge takes care as two charges, one takes regular care 1.

I just found out that the vorpal blade gets a red swirl and turbulence added to the blue level 3. You know the aura of change of the sheet with all levels to reach level 4; astronomical symbols appear when you hit an enemy. Fix it now, but I guess that is the symbol of Saturn? It's a completely random guess, not what makes me think of Saturn that is the symbol of Saturn. But the weapons are just amazing.

Hello everyone I am not American but I know English whatever.I seen a trailer (shattered Twisted) there is alice has got a Vorpal Blade combo.First attack is normal but then she makes 4 rapid attack like the speed of light.Is this attack is in Alice Madness Ruturns or this is a trailer? Because I seen Alice's face is diffrent in trailer.Please answer my question.

Even i have also seen the same video on Youtube but the fact is different. In order to know the complete story and gameplay of Alice madness you need to read some reviews and walkthrough. The different faces of Alice are real but the thing is the Alice changes her face depending the gameplay and situation (i think so). Same applies for her clothes. You might have noticed different colored cloths in that trailer video. eventually it seems very confusing. However the attack style of Vorpal Blade combo is real. You can get more details about that here.