Thread: Steam Validation Rejected in portal 2 game

Steam Validation Rejected in portal 2 game

Hello guys. How are you all. Well stuck up in an issue. Would be great if someone can help me out. I have completed installing the portal 2 game. Now, I wish to know whether portal 2 is able to run on bootcamp. Hence, I downloaded and installed the game. It does install my save games and all. However, issue arrives whenever I try to start my single player. I am able to see a loading screen which says steam validation rejected. Guys please let me know what the issue is. Thanks.

Re: Steam Validation Rejected in portal 2 game

Hey I can help you out with this issue. I feel there is registry problems that is causing hindrance for you. I will help you out to solve the problem. It is a very easy process. You will just be required to download the registry cleaner and then install it. Then you will have to open the registry cleaner and scan the computer. It is freely available. Then just enter on the fix button and things will be fine. I don’t think now you will be seeing any steam validation problem.

Hey I have a solution. You can easily download the portal two repair tool from the website. It will really guide you in a proper direction and resolve your problem. I really find it a very good option. Also, you can give a try and again restart the steam. Just see whether that helps you or not. If luck permits then things will be fine. I have given you the two solutions which I knew. Just try them out if you feel.

Hey dude. I will recommend you that you should you should confirm the integrity of your game cache. In your case it is portal 2. Well, you will be required to go to your steam library and enter on the game and then move on to options. Then you will have to enter on the local file tab and then finally, check the integrity of the game cache button. Do, try out the above process in a systematic manner and you will have some idea of the scheme of the things.

Hey mate. I am fine. Things going well. Well, such things do happen in day to day life, so need to get tensed a lot. Looking at the above replies, I feel you must have got sufficient information to solve the steam rejection issue . If still, it is not fixed, well, my opinion will be that you should uninstall each and every game that you had downloaded before from steam and then you should also uninstall steam. I guess that should be the last option in case your issue isn’t solved from above solutions.

Hello people. Thank you so much for such wonderful replies. I am really obliged by your replies. I feel glad to say that my issue has been resolved. Reinstalling the steam did not solve the problem but it was a good solution. I had also verified the integrity of my game cache. It was all fine. It was indeed registry problem which was causing the problem. Registry cleaner solved my issue and now I do not have any problem related to steam validation. Really thank you guys once again

ohmy Re: Steam Validation Rejected in portal 2 game

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Hey I have a solution. You can easily download the portal two repair tool from the website. It will really guide you in a proper direction and resolve your problem. I really find it a very good option. Also, you can give a try and again restart the steam. Just see whether that helps you or not. If luck permits then things will be fine. I have given you the two solutions which I knew. Just try them out if you feel.
    where is the website where you download it form from because at the portal 2 website it is not there

There is no such tool available for Portal 2 in order to fix issue or any kind of error message you are getting. i have looked all over for that but i couldn't get any so far. However there is a portal2.dll file available to download which fixes the issue or the error message. Search for this on Google. You will get one.