Thread: Chell Theories in Portal 2

Chell Theories in Portal 2

Well i have installed Portal 2 on the computer of mine. I have found lots of theories which is associated with the Chell being cave and Carolines daughter. So let me know the theories of yours in this particular situation. I am suspecting that she could be adopted daughter. So tell me the speculation of yours on the thing which i have mentioned over here. Please post the thing as early as possible.

Re: Chell Theories in Portal 2

I think there is a possibility that Chell is adopted daughter of both the Cave and Caroline. This particular thing would explain why the Glados is not mentioning the her mother. But still she is repeating that over and over that is ‚you're adopted, what’s wrong with being adopted?’ Also it is presumed that Chell is attended to bring your daughter to work the entire day just because of the potato experiment and the Glados killed everyone to kept the Chell in the Statis.

According to Comics Chell is putting her name at the very first location in the testing list. Also the comic also stating that you should not test at all. In case we went to the technical the exact date in the Glados was simply turned on in the 1998. This is totally true on the basis of the past date of the releasing which has been done by the Valve and it also happen just before of the Half Life 1 which is having calendar inside the Black Mesa.

Chell is definitely an Asian and I am not thinking that the neither Caroline and Cave are seems to Asian at all. The Only reason why Glados did not put Chell back in to the Statis at the time of release if she has adopted the daughter. She was unable to remember the persona of the Caroline. It seems to be confusing in the Portal 2 and that is the reason she is looking to help Chell in the game Portal 2.

I am thinking that I know the exact fact regarding in this particular situation which has been discussed by all the users in the game. if there was an experiment with the potato and she has done the same. if she is of just 20 years then how could be all the age of her would move away in the game. there is a big difference between the Cryo in the both the version of the game. It’s quite unlike to see in the game at all.

As far as i know no one is unaware of the thing when and how the second game took place? The building was maintained by the Glados and still he is doing the same thing. According to me there is no matter to thing about the age of the chell in statsis. I think she could be the daughter of the Cave and Caroline just because of the age as well as on the basis DNA on the statis. It is unable to figure out what exactly Glados is looking to say in the game.

I am totally disagree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. Well according to me Chell is daughter of the employee who was working at the Aperture Science. She was adopted by the Glados and Wheatley at the finishing of the Portal 2. In the game some one is stated that the ‚Bring your daughter to work day is also a great time for testing.’ So it allows us to believe that there is another test subject in the game.