Thread: Operation Flashpoint: Red River graphic difference between console and pc

Operation Flashpoint: Red River graphic difference between console and pc

I am looking for an difference between the graphic properties of Operation Flashpoint: Red river. Does the console version of the game is much better than the pc version. I got some chances to play on both and myself I found that the graphics is much better with the gaming consoles. On the other hand there is lot of improvements needed to be done on the PC hardware if you want to get a high end graphic display. What are the other points can be considered under the same topic.

Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River graphic difference between console and pc

The highest quality graphic is like an tedious job to get on pc. Keep in mind that the console hardware remains alive for at least 4 years. Because of what you are getting a good display of Operation Flashpoint: Red River on Xbox. The game is quiet well optimized for the gaming console. If you have a better hardware support then you can get a much better quality over a pc. But that need more hardware support. There cannot be final conclusion for this that does consoles are better than pc for games.

It is true to say that because of consoles there is a great improvement in the graphic quality of games. Between an gaming console and pc there is quiet a lot difference. It is due to to the hardware compatibilities. Hardware upgrade is not done on consoles so in future if there is an much high end game technology evolves then you will face again a new console requirement. While on pc there are chances to run the same by adding up new upgrades.

There is not really a bit difference. You can get the same view on both but with some difference. The difference is that the consoles does not rely on hardware and driver upgrades. So you will get a single type of performance for all games while pc keeps on improving the gaming performance as you upgrades it. Each has its own good points like consoles more gameplay and control which is better for 2 players mode.

In my opinion it is better to play on gaming consoles that on pc. Because of some fewer complications than a PC. According to me both have a similar type of quality. The pc will be a little more complicated to manage than a console, but still one who can always be ahead at least for now, getting constant updates. I had also checked the game in both the platform and found console a bit better in some points. You just need a game disc to run the game and that's all.

You're right if you want to play some games which needs a support for an video card. This just added an more costly to my system. A console is better because you should only spend money for the games only and they are also not very expensive. You avoid spending money on graphics cards like Nvidia or ATI GT HD which are necessary to run games with good graphics and high speed. It just depends on the players choice what they want with this.