Thread: How to choose individual fire team member in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

How to choose individual fire team member in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

I have found that the game Operation Flashpoint Red River is having great graphical look and feel. However I am having a particular issue with this game. I wanted to choose individual fire team member in the game. I was able to do the same in to the very first mission in the game. let me know if you are having any idea to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to choose individual fire team member in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

Well you need to be your directional pad in the game. you need to press the left and right and down in the game. you should press the directional pad in the game. if you use the above mentioned instruction in the game you will be able to get the fire team in the game. so I recommend that you should do the above mentioned thing in the game and see whether it is working or not. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Re: How to choose individual fire team member in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

I have found any way to get the requirement of yours. you need to do either all the thing or not. it seems to be have two times in the game into the exact order for both the teammemebers in the game. it seems to be letdown to the dragon rising in the game. that is the reason why you were unable to make selection in the game. so I think you should do the above mentioned thing in the game and see whether it is working or not.

Well according to me it is quite necessary to fireteam should have separate order to get rest in the game. now day I have noticed that no one is talking about the organizing the task and responsibilities in the game. if you use the fireteamleaders command effectively you will be able to get the thing which you are looking for. It is totally dependent on the command which you have used top fix the problem of yours.