Thread: No weapon bug on Operation Flashpoint Red River

No weapon bug on Operation Flashpoint Red River

Well I have recently saw a video where there was an error message saying that “No weapon bug” on the screen. So is there is anyone who will explain what this is all about is there is any bug in this game because I am going to purchase the same and I want the game to be played without any bug on the system. Also I have heard that this game crashes oftenly is that true. Please help me out of this same and let me know the solution over the same as soon as possible. This is the video which I watched.

re: No weapon bug on Operation Flashpoint Red River

Yeah man you are right and I hope that I will get the perfect copy of the same. I viewed the video and got amazed that the player was without any weapons with it and the error message was also displayed. And my copy of game is going to come on Thursday that is today I hope that it will be good and will not have any such errors associated with I hope for the best and want to play the game as soon as possible.

Well I saw the video and there is nothing in it I mean this is not the error you need to purchase the weapons for this game because I think that to get one of this is very much necessary to win the game. I hope that getting the weapon as it needs some settings to set and then you can directly get the one in your hand which you actually need. So I want you to adjust the settings and nothing else and the rest of things will definitely help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing.

I don’t think so that there is any issues related to the game because I have played the same on my system and it is really doing well and the video that you are saying will not affect me much because game is the original pone and having all possible things which were mentioned before purchasing the same. I am enjoying the game play and due to it the gaming experience of the game that I am getting is magnificent.

As per the conversation above I can say one thing if there is bug in the game then the game will surely fail to cope up with the same. I mean it will not respond to you but as I saw in the video that the game is running fine but no weapon in the hands of the player then I thing is the fault of the setting or rules of the game or any keys that you need to press before getting a Gun like we press F1 in counter strike. I hope that you are getting my point and this will help you to solve the issue and nothing else.

Re: No weapon bug on Operation Flashpoint Red River

A military simulation is Red River but not the same. Not to mention all standing around ammunition boxes, permanently incurable injuries and console Auto-Aiming: Other arms are almost completely excluded. Aside from a few air strikes her all the time as an infantry shoots through the area. This fits naturally so the campaign, after you step into the real world as a naval not simply in an M1 Abrams and shoots without training on enemy tanks, but there is no such special missions, or the like are removed to Operation Flashpoint: Red River to further from the initial approach by Bohemia Interactive and fighting during the campaign time to time with the lack of variety.