Thread: I am not able to connect to XBL Players in Operation FlashPoint: Red River

I am not able to connect to XBL Players in Operation FlashPoint: Red River

I am facing certain issue with playing Operation FlashPoint: Red River on XBL. When I try to join others players in the game I simply failed. When I try to connect the game menu does not appear at all. Sometime I face a error and then I have to restart the same back again. I am not getting what is the issue behind this. How can I fix the same and play online. I tried many a times to connected to an online account but nothing works there. Is there a way to fix the same. Does anyone else face the issue while playing the game.

Re: I am not able to connect to XBL Players in Operation FlashPoint: Red River

First if you had already modified or flashed your Xbox 360 then no longer you can play on XBL. There is an update my Microsoft which blocks all the flashed Xbox 360 on the online account. So just check that the console which you have is not chipped. If that is not the issue then definitely the issue lies with the game. There is a patch released with the game when you play it online. You have to anyhow search for the patch update. Check your internet connection. There must be ample of bandwidth free to play online.

If you have an silver account then you cannot play with that online. It is just to provide you some free stuff and that's all. Second thing you can begin troubleshooting of this from the Ethernet modem. This is the place from where all works. You can check your Ethernet connection. Check all the cables, bandwidth and try to ping the server and check. Then try back to connect to XBL. If still there is a same type of problem then better disable your security properties in the game and checkback.

There are different ways to join XBL. First is Directly from the modem VTR. This is an older way which is outdated. What message do you get when you try to connect. You must post the error here so that you can get much to the point solution. There is no way to discuss this till you are not providing the exact error message. Search the same error message in Google and you will maximum result on the same. It looks an cause of server full issue. Try joining some other network.

If you are connect with an router then check the network cable from backside. Check the router configuration. Try this port forwarding thing which can help you out. For that first go in the router page and then go in forwarding page. In that choose the router brand and then choose Xbox Live 360. After that you just need to follow the screen instructions and then once done go and create your gamertag. After that try again to join the XBL it will work.

Had you checked the membership status you have. The silver one cannot play due to limited rights on the account. It just let you to create a profile and allow downloads from Xbox Live. You can get demos, trailers from the site. Second it lets you to create your gamers tag and you can try some game trails also. When you are gold members then you become a part of a community of two million players with online multiplayer game. You can get access to the most recent content on this.