Thread: Operation Flashpoint: Red River not starting

Operation Flashpoint: Red River not starting

I don’t know why this is happen with me. I try to search this on internet but can’t find anyone with the similar problem. I just purchase this game on 2 days ago, downloaded it and setup it. The whole thing looks to start up usually; the CD-key is displayed, DirectX and .NET Framework is installed. The troubles begin while the game itself should start up- not anything occurs. I am checking from the Task Manager and can notice that the executable RedRiverLauncher.exe emerges on the list of procedures, it hangs there for approximately 10 seconds, and after that it disappears. I really not understand how I can solve this annoying issue. Anyone have any idea or any suggestion to solve this problem.

Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River not starting

I have the exact similar trouble, but even earlier than this Windows for Games- LIVE wont install because it cannot discover wllogin.msi, what is this? The Windows for Games- LIVE installing or first time setup piece of the installation in the game as the similar trouble. I purchased the game through Steam and not at all have I had so much aggravation and nuisance from a game like this before. Can anybody help? Where is wllogin.msi? I read someplace that games of Windows and ID Login Assistant do not run for XP and just Windows 7.

Okay, so if I appreciate right, the Windows LIVE and so on is for multiplayer? Which I don’t care much for atm! So, why does the game not working after about 10, or less, seconds later than launch. I obtain a black screen then CTD up till now in Processes it is at a standstill there? It’s Very annoying to a have games I have acquired not work. I understand not all games are great on first release, but not functioning at all? Normally I would be more enduring but it looks quite a number of people are having the similar trouble.

I am real nasty one. Took me a nice pain of hours and a few crafty works to fix it. But it worked. What you necessitate to perform is do the windows XP update. Let it update anything it needs to update. Download the Windows live assistant 6.5 update; make certain you pick the right language for your operating system. As well download the windows live Essentials for XP. And after that attempt to install to the extent that it can. Even if you don't need it. As a minimum do the messenger. The windows live assistant is supposed to have something to accomplish with it.

Or else nice actions to test, but both Windows Live Assistant and Live Essentials were previously setup and updated to latest versions. A game for Windows Live is as well installed and the installer simply runs the application. As well, running on Windows 7 64-bit, but hesitation I am the just one (seeing my brother purchased the game on the DVD and is running a same setup as I am OS-wise without troubles). I think there's something amusing going on with the Steam version and I would be pleased playing the torrented version with the steam CD-key, except it would stop me from playing online and updating the game totally.

Here I was thinking I wrote it quite plainly:
    1. Purchased the game on Steam- Mechanically updates the game I think, just like all further games on Steam
    2. Steam purchased game does not work
    3. Install a .torrent of the game and setup it utilizing the Steam presented CDkey.
    4. Cracked the downloaded game
    5. It starts up and runs devoid of troubles

I wish this cleared up the dilemma that I am facing.

I have a similar problem but I purchased the game from a store it installs but just says program stop working, so I don't know if this is the game itself or my pc

I have a similar problem but I purchased the game from a store it installs but just says program stop working, so I don't know if this is the game itself or my pc
    I have found this solution to be mentioned as working, you can try to do the same:
    • First Install this newist GFW client
    • After that It will check out the required software and will prompt you for the same.
    • If you are using an Online GFWL Profile and you are having a OpenNAT + UPNP enabled then you should not have any issues.
    • If you are having a genuine one & you still have issues then you should better contact the GFWL tech support forums and address them then same.