Thread: What was most annoying while playing Portal 2?

What was most annoying while playing Portal 2?

I have been playing this game from the day it has arrived at my place and would say that this is really amazing game and I just love playing it all the time.This I can say has to be one of the best games that I have ever played.But as always there are some thing that annoys you and frustrated you.S O I would like to know that what was that thing that has annoyed you all a lot. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the replies.

Re: What was most annoying while playing Portal 2?

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and found it very interesting.As you have said that like every game even there are some parts that frustrates you a lot.So coming back to the question I would say that for me the most annoying thing is that they don't yet have a Razor Hydra.Also I feel that I couldn't flush the toilet in the first chamber. This is a bit funny but very true.SO these are the thing that are really annoying for me in this game.

I think that it didn't bug me but I was thrown out in some particular stage and that there were no new responses for doing things like making the cameras fall off the wall, etc. So these are some of the thing that are just making me irritating.But I would say that regardless of that this is my favorite game.As they always say that with the good you need to take something bad as well.And this is exactly the situation in this case. But nevertheless I like this game. Also I would ask you that what is the thing that annoys you.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I am very happy to see the replies that you all have provided to me and would say that there are some thing that annoys me a lot in this game. To name a few there is that I could only solve puzzles one way.Also I would say that I couldn't knock over monitors, telephones, typewriters etc. And also couldn't jump over railing.So these were the things that had annoyed me a lot.

I would say that the reasons why I am not able to play this game with much ease is that I am not being able to pick up as many things as original. Also I would say that the self placing portals are the one that are making me a bit confused. Also the portals seem like they have set positions which sort of don’t take into consideration aiming at the enemy.So these were the thing that has irritated me a lot which playing this games.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me and would say that I wasn’t really very expecting such replies from you all. Also I would say that looking at the solutions that you have put up there are something that have even irritated me a lot and would say that I will try to improve the next time I will play it. So finally I would like to say that I am very happy for the solutions that you have provided.