Thread: Portal 2 Graphics mod for nvidia card

Portal 2 Graphics mod for nvidia card

Hello friends . Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. Well, I am a complete game freak and can spend hours playing games. Really fancy them a lot. Well, I have heard that portal 2 graphics mod for nvidia card has been released. Guys, can someone please let me know how it is and is it worth having it. I only know that it is working on ati. Also, it would be appreciated if I am known the changes compared to the previous version i.e., version 2. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Re: Portal 2 Graphics mod for nvidia card

Hey dude. I am doing well and hope it is the same at your end. Well, I am glad to let you know that even I am a complete game freak like you but the sad part is that I do not thing the above you have mentioned is good. I am saying this because I did not like the new ambience. However, it is my personal experience . Then too just check it out with some more people and just check what their views are. Also, I am waiting for the release of fallout graphics mod.

Hey mate. I will let you know some of the the changes which are made in the Portal 2 Graphics mod for nvidia card. They have added two passes of ssao at various different depths. The most eye catching feature I find is that it has added advanced light diffusion. Also, color changes are made and the blue ambience has been reduced. You have also asked about the changes from version two, the only I know is that they have removed the brown tint.

Hey buddy, In addition to the removal of brown tint in this version, there is one more change. What they have done is that they have repaired the disfigured effects in the region of the portals and some of the lasers. In addition to the above, there are some light transfer effect which have been introduced which are more noticeable around the bright objects like lights, lasers, portals, etc. I have told you how much I knew, I am hoping it helps.

Hey dude. I do not agree to the person above who says that he did not like the Portal 2 Graphics mod for nvidia card. I am completely amazed by it and really fancy it a lot. Also, glanced through the changes and just figured out that no one has specified about the steam screen capture. It is just mind blowing. Really looks awesome. You can go through some of the screenshots and compare the old and new ones. I am very sure that even you will like it.

Hey according to me , it just depends on the type of the card and what are your settings in order to see whether your frame rate drops really low enough to be noticed. In the beginning, my settings and the resolution were at maximum, however, I did not know what was the accurate fps . The frame rate is definitely deliberate along with this mod. Just take some screen shots and check whether lower resolution is meaningful in order to get the frame rate back up.