Thread: Unable to load Darkspore

Unable to load Darkspore

this particular forum has helped me number of times hence I have returned with another query and I am hoping that all the users of this forum would definitely help me to solve the problem of mine. Well I have installed Darkspore on the computer of mine and sometimes I have noticed that this particular game is seems to be failing load couple of times in the day. Let me know if you are having any solution to solve the problem of mine.

Re: Unable to load Darkpore

I am unable to figure out the root cause of the problem in the situation of yours. Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have updated the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours? Can you post the DXDAIG reports over here so that I can look on the same and tell you about the further steps to troubleshoot the problem of yours.

Do you have enabled Firewall on the computer? if your answer is yes then I recommend that you should disable the same and see whether you are getting the issue or not. if you are not wanted to sacrifice the security then you need to see the following ports are available or not. 42100-42199 TCP and 10500-10599 TCP. Also you need to see that you are able to open an ephemeral port. So try the above mentioned thing and see whether it is working or not.

I recommend that you need to find and edit the hosts file of the game. the hosts file is totally dependent on the operating system which you have installed. In the hosts file you need to see whether there is an entry for the localhost or there could be no entry by default. If you are looking to edit the hosts file then you should backup the file and then go for edit why because if something wrong happens you can restore the same.

I think this particular problem is happening due to installer which you have installed on the computer. Well according to me the installer of yours was unable to handle flaky connection and non locales. In that situation you should uninstall the current installer and download and install the latest installer on the computer. I am hoping that installing the latest installer on the computer would definitely solve the problem of yours.

Re: Unable to load Darkspore

I am highly suspecting that this particular is happening due to bug issue in the game. hence I recommend that you should report a bug file to the developer of the game. you should also provide all the information regarding the computer configuration and the problem which you are getting while playing the game. the developer of the game will work around on the situation and release the patch which you can apply to fix the problem of yours.