Thread: Dragon Age 2 Gameplay Performance Review

Dragon Age 2 Gameplay Performance Review

Hello friends, I had recently purchased the latest Dragon Age 2 game and I don’t know what will be the advantage and disadvantage presents in this game. As per mine thinking this is the 3D type of the game so, I want to collect some reviews of the performance of the game and hence I need some help. So, please share your own thoughts about this game performance. I had works on the AMD Athlon processor and NVIDIA graphics card, so, please tell me that is it suitable1 for this game.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Gameplay Performance Review

You had already bought this game and as per you discussing in the post that you need some information’s about this game. But I must tell you that you need to firstly get the experience of this game. The kinds of specifications you explained in the post is most of the time supports this game. These kinds of game require the high memory size RAM such as more than 3GB hence if minimum 3GB RAM presents in your system then you can easily install the games over the system.

The kinds of operating system platform supports this game is to be as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Mac OS X etc. hence if you have not use this kind of operating system then you need to install this OS and then later on try to install the Dragon Age 2 game. After installing this game you had the good experience about this game. The graphics presents in this game are to be upgraded from the previous version of the game with advanced DirectX 11 features and hence the performance is very nice.

The latest Dragon Age 2 game has to be the decent performance increase compared to the previous games. This newly version has to be provides the several extra kinds of graphics facility which is never seen in the previous version. I think this is the best graphics game ever in the dragon Age PC game. The sound quality of this game is not so good but its quality is to be satisfied. I had exactly the same configurations PC and I must tell you that this game has to be easily installed onto these types of computer system.

I also installed this new latest version of the Dragon Age 2 game and this game provides the various kinds of latest facility which is never seen in the previous types of games. I think the previous games graphics quality and this games graphics quality are to be much different. The sound quality of this game also improves. Then I think you had to install this game onto the system and this will gives you the good experience and entertainment. The installation process presents in the text file of the installation package. This will helps you to easily install the game.

I had played this game and I must tell you that the performance of this game is so nice. Whenever we play this game onto the computer then several kinds of extra facility presents in this game. This Dragon Age 2 game is published by EA Spots and they give lot of facility in this game. This game gives the complete and fully entertaining experience hence, as per mine thinking you need to purchase this game if you had not purchase and install this game onto your system.

The kind of system configurations you discuss is to be supports this game. See, this game requires the windows compatible operating system and the latest drivers such as DirectX type of the driver. Hence you need to install these kinds of the driver and then install the Dragon Age 2 game. This will helps you to increase the performance of the game. The installation setup of this game is presents on the online distribution or the several installations DVD also presents in the market. Hence install this game and download it into the system.

Hi,

Good ideal, pls try to keep posting. I like this topic very much and I will digged this one. Tks again.