Thread: Darkspore- Cannot see menu because of game crash

Darkspore- Cannot see menu because of game crash

Well I have recently installed the darkspore game on my system and the thing here is that whenever I am trying to launch the game then it does not give me any effects I mean the game is creasing and I am unable to see the menu also. I don’t know why this is happening with the game and what are the best possible ways that will help to get the game back on track. So please help me out of the same.

Re: Darkspore- Cannot see menu because of game crash

As mentioned by you that the game is crashing and the thing is that when you are trying to launch it. Actually the game crashes because incase the game is not installed properly or the game might have faced some issu8es while installation. So what I want you to do here is that just try and uninstall the game and then you need to install the same again but make sure that you are not doing any mistakes while installing the game.

According to me the system which you are using is not having the proper graphic support and that is the reason why you are facing the issue. So what you have to do here is that see whether the graphic card which is present on the system is the proper one and in good condition. And if it is possible then I want you to upgrade the same because the advanced and the updated one will not give you any problem what so ever.

Have you purchased the copy from any dealer or downloaded the game from any website. Because if you have down from any unauthorized site then you will definitely get the problem related to the game. Well according to me you have to place a complaint to the dealer or the company regarding the game and ask them to give appropriate solution on the same. I hope they will cooperate with you and will also allow you to play the game without any error.