Thread: Bad graphics in Darkspore

Bad graphics in Darkspore

as the title is suggesting itself what I am going to discuss over here. Well I have installed Darkspore on the computer of mine. after launching the game on the computer of mine I have found that the graphics of the game is seems to be overlapping and overlapping. This particular thing has made the playing of the game quite frustrating. I would not play this game if issue is not fixed. Please help me out if you are having anything helpful suggestion to fix the problem of yours.

Re: Bad graphics in Darkspore

It is totally unable to figure out the root cause of the problem without knowing about the computer which you are using currently. So tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Post entire information regarding the system configuration of yours? also I recommend that you should generate DXDIAG report and also include over here so that I can analyzed the same and let you know about the possible solution to troubleshoot the problem.

Let me know whether you are using Nvidia Video card. If your answer is yes then you should following instruction.
    • You have to launch the Nvidia Control Panel.
    • You have to right click on the Windows Desktop and simply click on the Nvidia Control Panel from the right click context menu.
    • Now you have to right click on the 3D settings and go for Category page
    • You have to make desired settings which can control the application.

It seems to be happening due to graphic card driver issue. Do you have updated the Graphic Card Drivers on the computer of yours? You can get the updated drivers from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. You should download and installed the same on the computer and restart the same after installing the computer of yours. let me know the results after installing the graphic card drivers. I am hoping that it will help you out.

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suspecting that there is corruption of the file. So I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer. you should uninstall the game from the computer and all the files which are associated with the game from the computer. after doing the same you should reboot the computer and install the same on the computer. let me know whether it is working or not.

I have seen number of cases like you and I have found that this particular problem is associated with bug issue. Hence I recommend that you should report a bug issue to the developer of the game for this particular matter. You should also provide all the information regarding the computer configuration of yours. the developer will definitely help you out to solve the problem of yours. let me know about the experience of yours in this particular situation.