Thread: Darkspore: Error message’ setup.exe has stopped working’

Darkspore: Error message’ setup.exe has stopped working’

I am a big fond of the video gaming. Hence I have decided to play the Darkspore on the computer of mine. I am getting error message on the screen when I am trying to install the Darkspore using EA download manager. The error message can be stated as follow ‘setup.exe has stopped working.’ I am totally clueless regarding this particular issue and I am not having idea regarding the solution for this particular problem. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Darkspore: Error message’ setup.exe has stopped working’

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am asking following question which you should answer. First of all tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the entire system configuration of the computer of yours? Can you tell me which antivirus program do you have installed on the computer? can you provide entire error log over here so that I can examine the same and tell you about the further steps to troubleshoot.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should try to install the game into safe mode and see whether it is working or not. you should reboot the computer and begin pressing F8 from the keyboard. Advanced Boot Menu screen will display on the screen where you have to select the safe mode with arrow key and press enter. Once your computer is started into safe mode you should make an attempt to install the game and see whether it is working or not.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here and I have fixed the problem of mine by simply using the Compatibility mode. you have to find out and right click on the set up.exe file of the game. from the right click context menu you need click on the Compatibility tab and simply check the ‘Run this program in Compatibility mode for’ and choose the desired option from the drop down list and click on the Apply in order to apply the setting which you have done.

Have you tried to run the program using Administrative privileges? Well you should right click on the setup.exe file of the game. from the right click context menu you need to click on the Properties and look ‘Run this program as an Administrator’ checkbox and click on the Apply button so that the changes which you have done can apply to solve the matter of yours. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the problem of yours.

I think there is something wrong with the file which you have downloaded hence I recommend that you should re download the game on the computer and try to install the same on the computer of yours. If you are still having an issue then I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game regarding this particular problem. I am sure that the developer of the game would be definitely help you out to solve the problem of yours.