Thread: Darkspore crashes

Darkspore crashes

we know that recently Darkspore has been released. Hence I have purchased and installed the game on the computer of mine. after installing the game when I tried to playing the game it seems to be crashing within 2 or 3 minute after launching the game. I have searched on the Google to get the possible fix but there was nothing which I can apply to solve the problem of mine. Any help in this particular situation would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Darkspore crashes

Looking at the matter which you have provided over here I want to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? tell me about the entire hardware and software configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have updated the all the necessary graphic card drivers on the computer? Also can you generate and post the DXDIAG report over here. Answer the above mentioned thing as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the problem of yours.

If you are using Nvidia based graphic card driver then you need to use the following instruction to solve the problem of yours. You have to go for Nvidia Control Panel and then go for Darkspore and simply search for the Program Settings and simply set all option to the Application Controlled. Once you have done the above mentioned thing you need to see whether the game is crashing or not. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the problem of yours.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting that this particular thing is happening due to DirectX on the computer of yours. you should download and install the DirectX on the computer of yours. once you have installed DirectX on the computer and reboot the computer of yours. you can get the DirectX from the official website. tell me whether installing updated DirectX on the computer would fix the matter or not.

I am suggesting that you should check and verify the host file on the computer. on the basis of the operating system which you have installed on the computer you will see the local host entry or no entries by default. If you are supposed to edit the hosts file then I recommend that you should backup the file and then go for editing the same. why because if something wrong happens you can restore the host file on the computer.

Looking at the problem of yours you have provided over here I am suggesting the following thing which you should try to fix the problem of yours. You have to locate the exe file of this particular game and simply right click on the same and then click on the Right Click Context menu and simply click on the ‘Run this program as an Administrator’ and click on the Apply button in order to make thing happening.