Thread: Darkspore: Server not available

Darkspore: Server not available

I have just installed the new game called Darkspore in my computer. You might know that every EA games need registration. But in this game I don’t know how to and where to go for registration. First I have opened the EA website and logged into my account. Then I clicked on “Register game option”. While registering it did not inquire me for the key it just added it in EA games. Currently while i attempt to begin the game, it prompts me that “server is unavailable”. Can anybody help me to solve this problem? I am very eager to play this game as soon as possible.

Re: Darkspore: Server not available

The problem you are getting may be due to lot of traffic has captured the EA servers and it is not free or may be not able to handle more traffic and due to this it showing you that server is busy, server not available like that. You should try to connect to the server after sometime. Furthermore as my knowledge concern when you try to register the game by the use of EA download manager or something else, it will obviously ask for registration key. If you have bought that Retail version then it will ask CD key. If you didn’t get for ask anything then there might be something wrong with the registration.

First of all you need to order the registration key and purchase it from the EA. This key is used in the EA download manager while downloading the game. To get the key you should login to your EA account and then under the order and billing section you should purchase the key. Without the proper registration you cannot connect to the EA servers because the game is not authorized yet. If you have bought the Retail version game then you should register it by the use of CD key. The registration option is found in the game menu or at the time of installation.

The Darkspore Beta servers are being update during the last week! Players all-inclusive must observe superior ping times and further approachable gameplay. As fraction of the server upgrades, each and every one Beta accounts will be reset (counting Friends lists), and a latest patch will be obtainable. The patch comprises numerous bug fixes and, based on Beta player criticism, fresh PvP tuning. If you’ve played during the Beta prior to, you can push Ctrl-X to bounce the opening movie and obtain precise to gameplay.

The Connection Cache Profile utility is obtainable in support of EAServer 5.x as well as .NET Framework/IIS, excluding not obtainable for EAServer 6.x. To make data source\connection cache intended for EAServer 6.x, you must set out to EAServer Web Administration Console .While you click the Analyze push button on top of the Appeon Developer toolbar, the UFA Report pane shows and permits you to examine the app from the File | New Report menu, rather than showing a window in support of you to choose objects prior to the UFA Report window shows.

EA servers have for all time been horrifying. I’m not having whichever issues receiving online matches through Tiger Woods. The barely fixation I can believe of is to make sure your internet settings. This can be made via checking your PC internet connection. I believe it’s beneath the systems blade within the dashboard. You would like your internet to interpret "open". Other than that I don't recognize what besides to suggest.