Thread: Unable to steam Darkspore

Unable to steam Darkspore

Well I have preorder Drakspore by steam. I have installed the same on the computer of mine. When I have clicked on the Play now button it is prompting with an error message which can be stated as ‘Game not currently available.’ Hence I have deleted the Darkspore Beta files which is stored on the steam files. But it did not help me out at all. Let me know if you are having any proper solution to solve the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to steam Darkspore

Looking at the problem of yours I am suggesting the following thing which you can use to solve the problem of yours.
    1. You need to right click on the Darkspore from the Steam list and then go for Properties from the right click context menu.
    2. You have to click on the Local Files and then simply click on the ‘Verify integrity of game cache’

Let me know whether it is working or not.

The problem which you are getting is happening due to server issue. Well I am suspecting that when are trying to playing the game the server would be unavailable due to some reason. hence I recommend that you should try to play the game after some time and see whether you are getting the same error message on the screen in the game. you should try the same after couple of time and see whether it is making any difference in the situation.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should check and verify the host file on the computer of yours. mainly it is dependent on the operating system which you have installed on the computer of yours. the Host file should have the local host entry on their could be no entries default. In case there is an entry in the host file then I recommend that you should back up the file before the editing because if anything goes wrong then you can restore the same.

You need to see that you are launching the game with Administrator of the computer and see whether it is working or not. you need search for the exe file of this particular game Darkspore. You have to right click on the exe file and then go for Properties from the right click Context menu simply check the ‘Run this program as an Administrator´checkbox and click on the Apply button in order to apply the changes which you have made.

I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer and see whether you are able to play the game or not. if you are able to resolve the matter then I am sure that there is something wrong with the game itself. Hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and look for the further assistance. I am sure that the developer of the game would definitely help you out to solve the problem of yours.