Thread: How to change language in Darkspore?

How to change language in Darkspore?

Well as you know that the Darkspore has been release yesterday. I am looking to change the language of this particular game but I was unable to do the same. i want to change the language to the English. I don’t know what is the wrong with the game. Let me know if you are having any idea then post your reply as early as possible so that I can continue with the playing of this particular game Darkspore. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to change language in Darkspore?

Well looking at the situation of yours I am suspecting that the language which you are looking for is not being installed by the administrator. I am suggesting that you should request your board administrator to install the language pack in the game. another reason could be there is no translated language in the board. If that is the situation then you need to create a new translation for the language which you are c looking for in the game.

I don’t know all the thing which you are looking should be available at the installation of the game on the computer. Let me know whether you have encountered the point when the game is asking for the selection of the desired game. As far as I know one can change the language of the game when you are supposed to install the game on the computer of yours. you should be careful when you are trying to install the game on the computer.

Well I am sorry to say that there is no option is available in the game which you can use to change the game on the computer of yours. I have gone through the settings and menu of this particular game and I have not found any setting or thing like menu in the game which one can use to change the language in the game. I don’t think so you will not be able to change the language of this particular game Darkspore. I am really sorry about that.

Looking at the requirement of yours one should reinstall the language of the choice of yours. also you can get the chance to set up the language when you are installing the game on the computer. hence I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer and see whether you are getting an option to change the language of yours. before reinstalling the game you should backup game profile so that you can restore the same after reinstalling the game you did not lost the progress in the game.

I have found the number of users who are having the similar kind of issue like you. Personally I recommend that all of the users should complain about the issue regarding the changing the language in the game to the developer of the game. if I am not wrong the developer would be already working in the situation and they will release the patch in nearby future. So we need to wait till there is any announcement from the developer side.