Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-04-2011

Co-op sandbox map in Portal 2

Well I am playing this game from last two week and I thing this a finest game now the thing here is that I need the sandbox map for this game. So please let me know whether anyone have experienced this map if yes then how I can have the same on the steam that I am playing. I have got the things done with this game and I know the game very well but the thing that I would love to know is the nothing but the sand box map and also will love to play the same there.
Old 26-04-2011

re: Co-op sandbox map in Portal 2

A fan made a mod for Portal containing textures and level design similar to those seen in the E3 trailer of Portal 2. This little mod also contains new game play elements with 5 different test chambers. So I think it will more interesting than the one that you have played. I hope that you are getting my point. I have the adequate information regarding this one but really don?t know how we can implement the same.
Old 26-04-2011

Well the map that you are looking out it is not been yet released or I can say that this map needs more to deal with . So what I want you to do here is that just see whether the map that you want to load on the same then I want you to follow the officials on frequent and then there you will definitely get sore information there and then you may get the better result by keeping patient and waiting for the approvals
Old 26-04-2011

The game plunges players into a world created dynamically by the software, offering players a world created cubes depicting trees, rivers, sand, mountains, etc. The player can change the world at will by adding or removing blocks. Several materials and several tools are available, but each tool must be created from materials, for example, with wood, it is possible to make boards. With the latter, sticks and with sticks and pieces of wood, tools such as shovels, swords, etc. You can play alone in a dynamically generated map, or in multiplayer on an existing server or created for the occasion.
Old 26-04-2011

The game principle is similar for both "types" of game, but both very different. Two versions exist: the classic version and the beta. The classic version has a slightly more creative approach and the beta version, an approach to survival. I hope you will be able to understand the same and you will choose the best one and will overcome the facts regarding the map and will able to play the same on the machine which you are running on.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,