Thread: Portal 2- Glitch on PS3

Portal 2- Glitch on PS3

Well I am playing the game on the play station 3 and the thing is that when I completed the chapter 6 after the second test gel repulsion, there is a lift. I get into it, and the screen goes black like it's going to make a loading screen, but the logo does not appear open. Well after that the sound generates and I am able to hear but the screen stays black. It is not frozen. I can hear myself moving / jumping / shooting portals press buttons to do so. But the screen is completely black and I cannot see anything please help me in this case.

Re: Portal 2- Glitch on PS3

This glitch issue is the common effect on the game like this so now what I want you to do here is that try and reload the game and then you have to start the game from the previous chapter that you have already cleared and see whether the problem comes again on the same point or not. Well if you will ask me then it will not because the problem that you are getting was due to some issues with the ps3 and now due to the game. So I want you to just try and reloading it once the problem will automatically disappeared.

I want you to just quit the game and then you have to save the game in the chapter where you will find the same I mean once the game is newly saved then there is that chance that you might be able to hold the same . I mean to say that once the new game is load I don’t think that you will get any other issues with the game. I hope that you are getting my point. And I am sure that doing the same will definitely work for you.

Sometimes it also depends on the system that you are playing I mean if the game that you have installed is not matching the standards then definitely there will be a glitch with in some specific parts. So I want you to need and check whether the game is in the proper condition or not and if the game is not proper then you will definitely get the issues related to it. I hope that you will be able to recover the issues made here.

Glitch in the System is a nice little surprise, even if it does not break the house down. Suffering from some technical shortcomings, especially in terms of fluidity, this title stands still letting off steam with game play that is effective and will not leave you a moment's respite. Quite difficult, but never to excess, this title will therefore provide a big challenge to fans of action games will find is a pure adrenaline rush. The perfect example of nice little game that you finish a draft and with pleasure, but which we rarely do come back when finished.