Thread: Does anyone want to buy a Glados Potato Kit in Portal 2 game?

Does anyone want to buy a Glados Potato Kit in Portal 2 game?

I would tell you all that this is a golden opportunity of you all to but the Glados Potato Kit in Portal 2 game. It just says quotes and has the slow clap processor working.Also I would tell you that the bonus points if it actually runs off the potato though I would be happy if it just ran off tiny batteries.So plead do get back to me if anyone wants this and then we all will be happy if we get this Glados Potato kit it play Portal 2.

Re: Does anyone want to buy a Glados Potato Kit in Portal 2 game?

Yes even I would like to get this Glados Potato Kit while playing Portal 2 .But while doing so just so let me know what I need to do to get it.Even I am an ardent fan of this phone and would dearly love to get this one. I just like to play this game a lot and often play it all day.I have been a fan of this and would any day just like to get the Glados Potato Kit in Portal 2 game.So just inform me and do let me know how to go about with it.

This is something that even I didn’t expect and is really a very warm news.And even I am in unison with all you people.Even I will go ahead with this Glados Potato Kit to play the Portal 2. I would love to have this.But even I had a little thought of this and was actually thinking of making one from scratch but I need to learn better soldering skills.So just let me know on how to go about this and then I will definitely be with you.

I think that this would really be something epic.Also going further I would say that you should spoiler tag this. IF I would have been in your position then I would rather have a Glados potato plush since I could basically make my own kit.So this is what I think I need to do to.But even this is something that is very interesting and would go ahead with it.But lets see what happens ahead.But do let me know when to go ahead with this .

I just went through the thing that you have put up and would say that I was planning on making one myself.But I actually didn’t go ahead with it because Valve doing it for me instead?So actually I don’t have to care much about it as someone is doing for me .So I guess that tic would be really good .Also I would say that has does anyone remember that guy who made a Portal Gun Prop with working lights and sounds?

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me.I would say that this is something that I was looking out for and would definitely let you know what the situation is with this particular thing as we go ahead.So finally I would like to thank you for all your solutions and suggestions that you have provided to me and also appreciate you for your time and thought that you have presented to me.I will definitely get back to you on this particular issue.