Thread: Portal 2: Error message “Incomplete installation of Portal 2 “

Portal 2: Error message “Incomplete installation of Portal 2 “

Well I have recently purchased the portal 2 game and the thing here is that I have also installed the same on my system and when I am trying to start the game then an error message is thrown at me saying that “Incomplete installation of Portal 2 “ I don’t know why I am getting this message now in fact I haven’t face any problems while installing the game then why the system is throwing such unwanted errors. Please help me out of this one.

Re: Portal 2: Error message “Incomplete installation of Portal 2 “

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that just see whether the game that you have installed on the system is from the proper and authorized source. It happens if the game is not from the proper source then I want you to just try and cross check that the set up that you are using is the appropriate one. I hope that you will be benefitted with the same because if the setup file only corrupted then you will definitely face some issues.

Well the error that you have mentioned in the posts clearly mentions that the problem is with the game itself I mean it is not been properl6y installed on the same. So now what you have to do here is that just try and uninstall the game and then you have to install the same from a different source because the source can be the crucial one here. I hope that once the game is uninstall then you will definitely able to solve the issue .

If you will ask me then there might be a compatibility issue with the game that you are trying to install so what you have to do here is that just try and check the compatibility test. I mean if the game is not compatible then you will definitely get some sorts of errors here. And you can do the compatibility test if and only if you are logged in as the administrator. The compatibility test will determine you whether the game is properly installed on the system or not.