Thread: Some Wheately realistic models

Some Wheately realistic models

I was looking for some Wheately models and found the same on steam site. Those are really a high quality images and different models made for wheatley. Does anyone has seen the same. Which one you prefer to have those in your game. I am sad about the non availability of those models for the game. This gives a much realistic approach to the game. Somewhat there must be an option for customizing the skin in the game and mods too. The game is just released and I think in coming months there will be such kind of mods.

Re: Some Wheately realistic models

I had found a set a of images on the same and somehow I had managed to mix them up to give a you a closer look on Wheately high poly models. Those are nice and I too was hoping that there is really a download available for the same. But this is just an art work done by someone. The Wheately game character can be modified to different things as well shown in the images. But does there will be such kind of update available in the coming future.

That is a nice pic. Portal is remembered for having excellent dialogues and Portal 2 is no exception a better and different type of game. The only difference that majorly found in Portal 2 in comparison to the older one is that this game has a bit slower gameplay. that Portal 2 is longer, it makes sense that everything goes a little slower. So that makes a bit difference in the gameplay. I had seen the videos of the game which are quiet and well made.

I had gone through those images on the steam forums. Those are nicely done job for the game. There are other artworks also mentioned related to the games portal gun and other design. This is just for the users to have a look on the games construction. On the official site of value they had provided some info in a form of video for the games artwork. That gives a much higher light on the same. And till yet there is no mods for the game found.

Portal 2 is not a bad game at all. Every game has a different type of puzzle and much more action. The current version is very well made with no major issues. There are large amount detail provided for every room you can view. The game is high detailed with better graphics and output and that can be clearly seen from the games demo videos. The only bad thing about that is there is no demo on the game. When I searched for the same, it took me directly to the purchasing part.

Portal 2 offers a really complex puzzles today. This game has enhancement in all aspects that also includes the mechanics. In the game the portals remain a fundamental part of the game, but now they add so many things up that looks like a completely different game. For example, you have to learn to deal with light bridges and catapults, but the most interesting of all the gels. This are new additions. Portal 2 has several types of gels you have to learn to use to pass several tests designed by Glade.