Thread: Does Valve is planning for Portal 3 in future?

Does Valve is planning for Portal 3 in future?

Well the first thing that I would like to mention here is that I haven’t played the portal 2 game but really I have heard a lot about the same and also have watched some of my friends playing this game. So my question here is that is it possible that they are looking to release the portal 3 or have they planned regarding the same. IF anyone have any idea about this issue then please let me know regarding the same.

Re: Does Valve is planning for Portal 3 in future?

Well the first thing that I want to let you people know that the launch of portal 3 depends on the success of the portal 2 if the portal 2 game which has released last week gets great feed back then they will definitely think of releasing the next version of this game. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and be patient and see how things goes in case of the portal 2. I hope you are getting my point.

Why not they will surely release the portal 3 as the portal 2 once get settled and I am sure that there will be lots of changes in this game and also will be getting more of attention but all this stuff totally depends on the game developers or officials. So now what I want you to do here is that try and enjoy the portal 2 and clear almost all the levels and see whether there are limitations in the same and suggest some officials overcome them in the upcoming edition.

There is no definite surety from my side that they will launch the portal 2 because it may happen that they are not willing to try and waste time on dealing with the portal 3 instead or removing the bugs and reducing the drawbacks of the portal 2. Actually the main thing that I would like to tell you here is that valve have never tried of launching the part 3 of any game as per my information. I hope you must be satisfied with the reply and will then look forward to play the game instead of waiting for the future.