Thread: How to Use the Spoiler Code portal 2 game.

How to Use the Spoiler Code portal 2 game.

Hello everyone, I hope that everyone has started to play the new game Portal 2. Guys I am playing that game and I must say that game is amazing, good graphics. Not only good graphics but also this game has come up with new features. So I was doing some research on this game, at that time read something about spoiler code, actually I didn’t get it that what it is and how to use it. So can anyone help me out here of help me the detailed information on it, so that I will be able to use it properly. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to Use the Spoiler Code portal 2 game.

Hello, yes you are absolutely true about the game review. And I have gone through to the spoiler feature of the game. I have used this option. If you are discussing information about to spoil the game of other, you can use spoiler tag. But this tag doesn’t make any big change in the others game. If you want to use it you can use it, if don’t then no matter. You can write this code like “[spoiler]..Write something..[/spoiler]” in this way you can put some message in spoiler text. So use it, it is very easy. All the best!!

Hello everyone, I am also the Portal 2 fan and also had done research on the features of the game. Mission of the game is very interesting and one more interesting feature is spoiler code, which can be use to spoil other person’s game while you are playing on LAN or multiplayer. There is also a second spoiler code which you can utilize to insert the “spoiler text” directly into a sentence. You just have write in console like [Spoileri]..Write sentence.. [Spoileri]” this is the another spoiler code feature of Portal 2 game.

Hello everyone, I wanted to share some more information about the spoiler code. If you have the bit knowledge of HTML you will come to know that spoiler code is actually a Tag which looks like a HTML tag. In the console of the game you always have write [spoiler], this code is the start tag and after writing the sentence we write [/spoiler], this code closing tag. Whenever you use this tag don’t ever forget to put forward slash “/”. Enjoy the game and enjoy different feature. All the Best!

Hello everyone, I love this forum for the information. You can have many information on this forum, I like you all people for your knowledge. I have got the idea behind the spoiler code. And also I came to know that spoiler code does not spoil the others game it just the type of strategy of the game to make other people irritate or you can say angry. Thanks a lot for the kind information about the spoiler code. I have tried both the code and both are good in their own way. Enjoy the technology and 3d world.