Thread: How to extend play time in Portal 2 game.

How to extend play time in Portal 2 game.

Hello everyone, can anyone help me out here for the Portal 2 game. As I am new to this forum and also to this game, so I am having some problem play time. As I am new to this game I am not able to play it properly and almost my time goes in dying. I read on the column that you can change or extend the play time using some method. So can anyone tell me what is that method and how would I increase my play time in the game? Please reply to thread, thanks a lot in advance

Re: How to extend play time in Portal 2 game.

Hello, I have read your post, keep on practicing the game, one you will have good hand in the game you will not need the extra play time for the game. For your information you can visit the video viewing website for the extra playtime. Just enjoy the every moment of the game as much as possible. If you know the spoiler procedure, using that method you can increase playtime for you own. So all the best and enjoy the game.

Hello, above post is very right, just enjoy the game and play as much stage as possible. This game is very awesome. The “take your daughter to work” section of the game is very beautiful. In this part of the game you can have more play time to play. Using the spoiler tag you can have good hands on the game to do more and more practice. Try this and all the best for your game, if you have any problem you can take my help.

Hello everyone, I also wanted to share some more information about the game feature and extra time game play options. Using some of the setting in the game you will have the option to increase play time. Yesterday I was playing game for 7 hours and I was looking everywhere and exhausting every possibility to solve the chamber. I must say that game is perfectly made and executed concept. There is one more feature in which you can paint the room without having any proper reason. Thanks a lot to write on this forum.

Oh man, I must say that the game is wonderful, after spending 7 to 8 hours a day for the game. Even I visited the website and I also watched the video of that girl in the game. One thing I came to know that practice makes man perfect, after playing lot of game, now I am having good hands on the game and now I don’t need any extra time for the game. I have also used spoiler method but it is against the ethics. Thanks a lot to you all for the reply and good suggestions. Enjoy the technology.