Thread: Skins for multiplayer in Portal 2

Skins for multiplayer in Portal 2

I was playing this game in single player mode up till now and then I just thought of switching on to the multiplayer mode. So in this mode I wasn't able to find the skins for multiplayer in Portal 2. I have purchased the pack and clicked the button to receive my pin on my profile. I am currently reinstalling TF2 to see if that worked. Also now the only issue is that I don't have the skin from the pack. So do you know what I need to do to get the Portal 2 skins? Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the replies for the same.

Re: Skins for multiplayer in Portal 2

I think that you already have the skins for multiplayer mode for this particular game.I think that you just need to go to a location where you will find the solutions for the query that you are facing. What you need to do is that you need to go to main menu and under the exit button there is a store button.You have to click on this store button. Once you click on this store button then you have your backpack store and trade.Here is the place where you will find the skins for the multiplayer in Portal 2. So I guess that once you use these solutions then all will be fine with you.

Thanks a lot for the immediate reply that you have provided to me and would say that this is something that is what I had expected. I would have to say that the solutions that you have provided have been already used by me. I have looked in there but it says the only thing I have it the potato hat.So I didn’t find any other skins other than that.So this is something that wasn’t useful to me.I would like to know some other solutions other than this so that they can be useful to me.

Even I have got the same potato sack with me and I had preorder Portal 2.SO I guess that there will be some more skins that will be available to me. Hopefully they will get some more skins especially for the multiplayer mode. I have started to look for some other skins already and I do hope that I will definitely find some more skins that would be available other than this which would be really handful to use while playing in the multiplayer mode.

I think that to get the skins in the multiplayer mode you need maybe you need to preorder Portal 2 on Steam. This is what I feel that you need to do to get the skins. Also I feel that this may not be true all the time because on the Potato Sack details it said you receive a skin for purchasing just the potato sack. It didn't say anything about preordering Portal 2.But I go feel that if you preorder it then it will be possible to get the skins in the multiplayer mode.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me. I would say that I have not preordered the game and hence feel that this is something that I can’t use if that is the case. SO may be the pre ordered version has this.But I would say that if there are any other solutions then get back definitely as I am really looking forward to some more solutions. And finally I would like to thank you for the solutions that you provided to me to solve the confusion that I was in.

yauonker Guest

i think it is best.i am too happy with that.