Thread: Getting kicked out of game Portal 2

Getting kicked out of game Portal 2

Hi friends I have recently installed the portal 2 game on the system and the thing here is that as I am a newbie towards this game I am unknown from the facts of the game. Actually I am being kicked off from the game when I am playing the game and the same thing happens in between the game play. I am really unaware of the situation that is being happening over here. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to get rid if this situation here.

Re: Getting kicked out of game Portal 2

Well getting kicked out from the game is not the best part here because in this you can’t blame the game or the system that you have in fact the main reason behind this is nothing but the internet connection that you are having on the same. So what I want you to do here is that just check whether the speed that you are getting on the internet is sufficient the context of the game. Actually if your speed is the lowest one then you will definitely be kicked out of the game.

If you are kicked out of the game and if there are some problems in the server side then you will not be able to match with other players. I mean to say that there are some issues related with the server and that is the reason why you are unable to get the appropriate speed and also you are being kicked out of the game. So what you gave to do here is that just try and see whether you are able to find out the problems related to it. If yes then rectify the same to get appropriate game play.

Well according to me if you are the only one who is being kicked out of the game then I want you to just check out the steam and there you have to run the game by turning off your aimbot I m sure that if you are able to do this then the problem will be automatically will be solved. I hope that you are getting my point and it will also help you to get rid of the problem that you must be facing