Thread: Does there is any easter egg in Portal 2

Does there is any easter egg in Portal 2

I had been searching for info on some Easter eggs provided in Portal 2. Do you know any of them. I had just played the original version of the game some time before and the as per the video I had seen there is a quiet a lot similarity. But the puzzles are entirely regenerated and new. So there might some hidden things in the game which gamers might now. There is not yet any update provided on the game for the same. Some videos on youtube shows the same info but that is not so clear. Thanks.

Re: Does there is any easter egg in Portal 2

Portal 2 is an first person puzzle game by Valve with an fantastic campaign. The game is just much better than the original. Only those who had played the original game might be aware about some gameplay. So this will just help you to improve your gameplay and about the Easter eggs there is no latest news on that. There is no Easter eggs in the game what I know. I had gone through many videos and levels in the game but there nothing states any Easter egg.

I am not sure but what I saw in Portal 2 can be counted as an Easter egg. What I found that in the art picture in the game there are some changes. When you wake up again in the game there is a difference you can notice in the art picture. There was a mountain in that and the same changes to an big moon. I am not sure about the same, does anyone other has seen this. Regarding levels, weapons and other skills there is no Easter egg provided in the game.

I got one glimpse on the game. But that was very sudden. I might need to play back again to get more info on that. What I found that in one of the Wheatley levels there is a exit when you are in a test room and when you use to smash between the two test chambers at the same time. At then I used the orange gel to get speed and jump over the ramp in the blue circle tunnel. Then when I move from there I had seen a person in the second test chamber which runs through the exist. Does this is an kind of Easter egg.

I am not enough confident about the game but the game is really awesome. Once you have finished the main campaign the game does not end there. I will also anticipate the interesting co-op campaign which is not a matter of missing. Whether you want to play it on a network or on the same console it is possible to play via split screen. This campaign does have the same attention what the main story has. There is a talking GlaDOS in the mode which makes it even better for experience.

The game is simply made perfect where the designers have added to the stage, Aperture Science Aperture Science is still and you'll be seeing similar places throughout the adventure. The biggest problem of all is technical, with lots of loading screens long enough to notice them and, eventually, begin to be very annoying. This is I had first heard about the Easter eggs and I will too try look for the same. I am almost a half way to game and prefer to play more.