Thread: Is the position of spoiler correct in Portal 2?

Is the position of spoiler correct in Portal 2?

I have been playing this game from the day I have got this game.So right now I am very much addicted to this game and just like to play it very much. So while playing this game I just came across a though wherein I wanted to know that is the position of spoiler correct in Portal 2? I have this doubt from a long time and it would be good if someone provided me with the solution on this issue.

Re: Is the position of spoiler correct in Portal 2?

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that there have been actually millions of Luna landings due to Chell's luck and Gaben's sense of fun. I do feel that the position of Earth is that scene was not proper.Considering the place of the portal I do definitely feel that it was incorrect.I feel that the Earth should have been a bit higher than the position of the moon.This is what I personally feel.

I feel that if you're going to pick along the same lines it should have taken away the portal to even reach the moon. Also I do feel that it doesn't even travel at the speed of light and light takes 1.28 seconds to get from here to the moon. So this suggests that the portals get shot out pretty slow considering this is just a guess but I think it would be safe to assume at least a minute to get to the moon .So this is what I think about this question.

Yes even I do completely agree with the solutions that are being provided. I feel that it doesn't even travel at the speed of light and light takes more seconds to get from here to the moon. Now according to me this suggests that the portals get shot out very slowly. But I think it would be safe to assume at least a minute to get to the moon. So this is what I feel about this and would also like to know some solutions for this question that I have put up.

I feel that this is something that is interesting and even I agree with what you have put up. I do feel that in larger test chambers you notice a lag between you shoot a new portal and when it lands and when your old portal disappears. So this is a kind of drawback in this game and that needs to be removed. Also if it was light at the speed of light then it would all be instant. So the thing is that if you watch the Portal for some time then the guy exploits this travel time as he calls it to glitch through a lot of levels.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you all have provided and would say that this is something that I didn’t expect.I feel that these are the solutions that have helped me and have removed the confusion that I was in.So I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided to em as they have helped me to solve the problem that I was in.