Thread: Incomplete installation of Portal 2, cannot launch game

Incomplete installation of Portal 2, cannot launch game

Hello friend, I had faced the installation issue which is related to the portal 2 PC game. See, I had try to install this game using the online setup file but within the installation time it does not complete the installation procedure and hence the portal 2 game is not launched in this system. the configuration of the system is to be as Intel core 2 Duo processor, 320 GB hard disk, 3GB DDR3 RAM and the Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics card installed on this system. As per the system requirement point of view I think this is not the issue. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Incomplete installation of Portal 2, cannot launch game

Hey, I also faced the similar kind of issue. In that time I had try to install the portal 2 game onto the PC but at the installation it goes failure and hence I don’t know why this happens. Then I had checked the graphics card but it works very well. Then I again try to install this game and this time I had closed all the background applications. Also before installing the game I had upgrade the DirectX version and then try to install this game and it works.

Hey I think you need to check that whether any virus presents in your system or not. You can use the antivirus to detect the number of virus presents in the memory devices. There are several antivirus presents in the market which helps us to detect his unuseful viruses from the system. Then at the time of installing the game you need to be care of that if any background application run on the system then stop that application task.

Hey, you need to check that the graphics card presents in the system is properly works or not. If the graphics card is not worked very well then you need to insert this graphics card properly onto the system. Then upgrade the driver of the graphics card and then the graphics card of the system works well. Hence after that you need to check that the actual installation procedure. It helps you to successfully install the portal 2 game on the system.

The portal 2 is a puzzle game which provides the manual for describing the installation procedure. You can use this manual for installation of the portal 2 game. If you had used the online setup files for installing this game onto the system then you need to firstly download the complete version of this game. Then extract that files and then in that extracted folder, the text file is presents which gives the complete process of installation this game onto the system. Hence refer that file for successfully installation of the portal 2 game on the system.

Hey, I think you need to firstly Uninstall Portal 2 game from the system and then scan the complete system hard disk using the latest versions of the antivirus. Then checked the firewall connection is ON or not. If it is not ON then you need to ON this firewall. Then download the setup file of the portal 2 game. After that extract this file and try to install it onto the system. The text file presents in the portal 2 setup folder helps to to give the complete installation process.