Thread: How long does it take for Portal 2 to complete?

How long does it take for Portal 2 to complete?

I have been waiting for this game from a long time and was just eager to play this game. Now that I have got it I am very much happy with it. I have been playing it a lot since the time I have got the game. And now I have already come to a point where in I just want to know that how long this game does last. I am curious to know how long it took everyone to complete the game 1st time through. If you did not complete the game come back when you did. Please do reply to this immediately.

Re: How long does it take for Portal 2 to complete?

This is really something nice that you have put up. I am very glad to say that I have completed this game and it look me around 6 hours to finish it completely. And I had played this game at a relaxed pace. So at that pace it took me around six hours to complete. I would like to know that have you completed the game or you haven’t completed it as of yet.Please do let me know as even I am waiting to know the answer for this.

It took me a long time than six hours.I guess that it took me more than seven hours to complete it. I started it yesterday night and then completed it today morning. So in all more than seven hours were required to finish this game.I guess that the reason for this was due to some problem that I had encountered while playing this game. There were some puzzles that were in the way and I wasn't able to solve them until a long time.So that made the time a lot more than what I had expected.

Even I agree with the previous solution. It took me around seven to finish this game. Also I would say that this was with trying to look in every corner and trying to find hidden rooms throughout the entire game.So this took a lot more time while playing the game. Also while sitting around lots of times to hear the extra dialogue that the characters eventually say when you do nothing.All this made the total time a lot more and hence it went past the seven hour mark.

I took around seven and a half hours to complete the game entirely.Even I had went through all the rooms trying to look in every corner and trying to find hidden rooms throughout the entire game.Also along with that what I tried was that I died on purpose sometimes to see what they will say.But while doing so what happens is that you generally try to get to places that you necessarily were not meant to.So this is a kind of drawback that is being faced.Also even I would like to know how much time did you take to get away with the game completely.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given me to solve the problem that I am in. I would say that I am really happy and pleased to see the solution that you have provided. Coming back to the question it took me around 6 hours to complete the game. So I suppose that it is quite decent enough looking at the time you all took to finish it.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to the question that I had put up.