Thread: Portal 2 stuck at decrypting files at 32%

Portal 2 stuck at decrypting files at 32%

Hello, I had recently purchased the portal 2 stuck game. The facility presents in this game is so nice. Hence it works really well. I had installed it onto the MAC OS X 10.6.6 OS, Intel Core Duo Processor, 2GB RAM with 320 GB Hard Disk and ATI Radeon 2400 graphics card etc. now there is some issue occurred in this game and then this gaming files decrypting at 32%. I need to solve this issue and I think it is the steam issue. Hence please give me solutions to avoid such kind of issue.

Re: Portal 2 stuck at decrypting files at 32%

See, you need to check that whether any background applications are initially work on the computer or not. See, the background applications are to be takes lot of CPU time for doing specific unnecessary work. Hence you need to disable this application. You can disable this application using the task manager window. It gives the details of all the currently running process. Then end the unnecessary process it helps you to avoid such kind of gaming issue.

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of issue. In that time my steams gives lot of issue. It takes lot of time for decrypting. The time it takes is to be as 2 hours and hence the loading time is increased. Then I try the specific solutions. Then I had go to the portal game folder and right click on the portal application. Then it shows the troubleshoot incompatibility issues. Then I clicked on that options and finally run the portal 2 game. So, issue occurred in this game is to be solved.

Hey dude, this is not the issue you need to wait some time. See, the user patient works in this kind of issue. The server has its own pounding rights and the server will take some time for this decrypting issue. Hence you need some patient because after some time this issue is to be solved the trouble will not be generates in the future. Then wait sometime because it helps for the increasing gaming performance. In the initial time I also faced the issue.

Hey I think you need to restart the steam of this portal 2 game. Then restart the computer system. So, after restarting the computer please logon to the administrator account. This administrator account gives you permission to change the setting of this game. Then you need to run this portal 2 application. This helps you to solve this decrypting issue from the steam. Hence I think you need to try this solutions and it could be possible that this solutions works and the trouble is solved.

Hey, you need to stop this process immediately then restart the computer in the administrator account. After that you need to install graphics card driver of this computer. Then try to open this game application. See, sometimes the game has to be requires the extra graphics drivers and hence they will take lot of time. In that case we need to upgrade the graphics driver of the system. It affects to increase the game performance.