Thread: Improve graphics of Portal 2 game

Improve graphics of Portal 2 game

I have recently purchased the newly launched game that is nothing but the portal 2. Now the thing here is that it is going well on my windows 7 system but I still want to improve the graphic support from the same. I mean to say that I want more detailed game play with appropriate graphics. So please it’s the request to all the game lovers give me a solution for the same. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Improve graphics of Portal 2 game

I have gone through the issue that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out of the same. Now what you have to do here is that just try download and install Portal 2 Graphics Mod which adds ambient support to the game. I am sure that if you are downloading the same and installing it on the windows 7 system. I am sure that doing the same will help you to solve the issue.

The first thing that I want you to do is just try and increase the graphic support and to so the same you need to just try and change the graphic card of the system that you are using. I hope doing the same will definitely help you to get better effect on the game. This latest games which we install on the system needs the advanced graphic card associated with them and also the Ram support should be high. I hope you are getting my point.

I think the game-play on the normal system is pretty much sufficient. So what I want you to do here is that first see is there is any need to get more graphic support because I have installed the same game on my system and I haven’t felt any need of increasing the graphic support. But everyone has their own opinion so if you want the better support then you just need to contact the officials of the game I guess they will help you out in this.