Thread: What is the type of Wheatley in Portal 2?

What is the type of Wheatley in Portal 2?

I had got this game and was very curious to play.From the day I have got this game I have been playing it and just love it.But now I just want to know that what the type of Wheatley in Portal 2 is. I mean to say that all the personality cores have names according to how they think or say i.e Curiosity core is curious, Space core is all about space, etc. SO I want to know that what is Wheatley personality type name? Please do get back to me on this issue as I am waiting for the answers.

Re: What is the type of Wheatley in Portal 2?

I just had a look at the questions that you have put up and would say that this is something that even I had noticed before. But I do feel that the ignorance core has a certain ring to it while pointing out what Wheatley is. And he isn't exactly mad because he's approaching genius from the other end. They would be very harmful and if he didn't leave out one obvious little detail in his plans like forgetting about the turret line then he has absolutely no idea how to do anything unless he's shown or told how to do it.So this is what I personally think about this issue.

I do completely agree with what you have put up and would say that even I would like to add something to this.I would say that the character that is present is reluctant to try anything new or complex. And this is something that I have noticed a lot. I can even give you an example for this wherein he didn't even know how to turn the sprinklers on and didn't even try to find out.So this is the role of the Wheatley in Portal 2.

I just went through the previous solutions that have been given and would say that I am not very much sure about the Intelligence Dampening Core. I am not sure if that was the name or what she just called him at that moment though. But if you personally ask me then I would say that he is a knowledge core. Also I would ask you that from where you got such ideas you ask. Is this something that you are thinking from the Portal 1? But whatever it may be I am really happy with the question that you had out up.

I personally feel that he is the bad ideas core. But at the same time I feel that he is not absolutely stupid and have his ideas always end in failure. Also he is completely illogical sometimes and this is something that irritates me a lot. But maybe he is someone who is designed to be that way.But I do agree with the previous reply that it had to do with the Intelligence Dampening Core.So I suppose that your doubt will be cleared after this solutions.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me and would say that this is something that has made my mind absolutely clear on what is actually present.I was just looking for the solutions on this issue and I am very happy that I got some on this issue.Now my mind is a lot clear on this one.SO I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided as have really been handy to me.